Men’s Group Book Study
May 18 @ 7:00 pm - 8:30 pm
An event every week that begins at 7:00 pm on Wednesday, repeating until May 18, 2022
Join us for five weeks, as we study this amazing book by bestselling author and pastor, Louie Giglio: Don’t Give the Enemy a Seat at you Table Book
(Click the link or scan the QR on the picture to buy the book).
Let’s find freedom as we let Jesus lead the battle for our hearts! Scripture makes it clear that Satan will do anything to tempt us into poor decisions and self-defeating mindsets—including anxiety, rage, lust, and despair. But, by examining Psalm 23 in fresh ways, Giglio helps us reject enemy voices and receive encouragement, hope, and strength. In this study, we will learn how to:
- Break free from the endless cycle of destructive thinking and recapture our freedom to our thoughts and emotions
- Cancel the lies that will wreck our lives and take the empowering steps to live fully alive in Christ
- Stop the spiral of shame, temptation, and insecurity
- Restore peace and rest in our lives
- Embrace the true purpose behind our journey through challenging circumstances
The meeting dates are:
- April 20, April 27, May 4th, May 11, and May 18
- From 7:00 to 8:30 p.m.
Questions: Contact Travis at Men@bridgeloudoun.com